Refund Policy: Program and Rental Refund Policy
Refunds will be processed upon request for pavilion reservations, recreation classes, programs, leagues and other programs in accordance with the following policy:
- Full refunds will be made upon cancellation of a class or activity by the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Full refunds less a processing and handling fee of $5 or 10% (whichever is greater) will be granted to individuals if requested at least three full business days before the program begins.
- Refunds requested less than three business days prior to the beginning of a program or activity may be granted only for illness or medical reasons. Any refunds will be subject to being prorated and issued in the form of a credit to your account with us, which may then be applied to a future purchase.
- No refunds or transfers after the begin date of a program for any other reason than what is listed above.
- Refunds for cancelled pavilion/Park Center reservations shall be granted as follows:
- 6 or more months notice – Full Refund
- 2-5 months notice – Refund or transfer minus a $5 or 10% (whichever is greater) processing fee of total rental amount.
- 1 month notice – No refund. Transfers subject to a 20% processing fee of total rental amount.
- Less than 1 month notice – No Refunds/No Transfers
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing refunds